Corporate Services Assistant Manager
The Assistant Manager, Corporate Services will manage the day to day administration of a portfolio of client structures comprising private equity and real estate investment structures, listed companies as well as pension/EBT arrangements and providing fiduciary services to these structures in accordance with the relevant Client Services Agreements and the various laws and regulations pertaining to the Group’s Guernsey regulatory licences.
The Key Responsibilities for the role are noted below and as an Assistant Manager you will also be expected to undertake any such duties that are deemed a reasonable requirement, for example, deputising for the Manager in their absence, participating in projects that are related to the role. In addition, you will be required to participate in business and social events organised for staff.
- To manage and administer a portfolio of complex client structures comprising private equity and real estate investment structures, listed companies as well as pension/EBT arrangements;
- Assist the Manager/Directors to ensure all administration tasks are completed by the team in an accurate and timely manner;
- Liaise with lawyers, accountants, tax advisors and banks as well as other Intertrust offices;
- Ensure that all case files are up to date and that Minutes and Meeting Notes have been drafted accurately with an appropriate level of detail;
- Ensure that Accounts are received and signed off by Manager/ Associate Director in accordance with agreed timelines;
- Countersign own standard outgoing e-mails, faxes and letters that are not of a contractual nature as well as those for the Administrators as requested by the Manager;
- Preparation for and attendance at board meetings;
- Ensure that invoicing of fees and debt management, for own portfolio is managed in a timely manner, as well as for team members if asked to do so by the Manager;
- Action any compliance review points and ensure that these are completed a timely manner;
- Liaise with Directors on all client matters;
- Support a strong communication ethos between Management and team members to encourage staff to communicate effectively;
- Proactively keep an up-to-date awareness of current industry issues e.g. interest rate movements, changes in legislation i.e. Substance legislation.
- Evidence relevant experience in regulated finance or professional services – experience of administration of private equity and real estate investment structures;
- Experience in providing administration and company secretarial support to London-listed companies would be desirable;
- Must be able to demonstrate sound organisation skills and supervisory experience;
- Good understanding of the business and markets applicable to the business;
- Qualified by experience or hold a professional qualification such as ICSA, STEP, or similar;
- Demonstrate technical IT skills; and
- Drive personal development using all the resources available.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! For more information about this position, please contact Maureen McLellan via email@example.comApply for this role