Company Secretary / Board Support Coordinator
United States of America
The Company Secretary/ Board Support Coordinator will be responsible for leading the US Board Support services, predominantly coordinating and attending client board meetings and drafting minutes and action points from those meetings for review by the client and the directors. As well as, ensuring all related resolutions and amendments to legal documents are appropriately accepted, signed and circulated.
- Board meetings: liaise with the clients and board members to set the date and time of the meeting, preparation of agendas, collation and circulation of board papers, and process post meeting actions as required
- Minute drafting: draft full and comprehensive board minutes from meetings attended in accordance with the Intertrust house style
- Shareholders meetings: issue notice of meetings, collate signed proxy forms and complete filings, draft minutes and follow up any actions
- Assist with Corporate Governance Reviews, prepare agendas, frequency of meetings, information provided to board, develop and benchmark current processes against best practice
- Collaborate and contribute to the business and financial plan to support and grow the service line
- Enter time and billing matters into Aderant Expert in a timely and accurate manner
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders, predominantly colleagues, clients and board members
- Assist with ad hoc projects as required
Do you have what our clients want?
- Qualified Chartered Secretary or 5+ years’ experience in a Company Secretary role bachelor’s degree
- Ability to demonstrate a broad technical knowledge and expertise covering conduct of business matters, corporate governance matters and regulatory risk and regulatory change matters.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization
- Client liaison via video conferences, telephone, email and face to face interactions
- Experience in successfully working within a team environment
- Adherence and delivery of work to tight deadlines
- Relationship management experience
- Ability to manage many different tasks at the same time and manage a high volume of work with close attention to detail and minimal errors
- Commercially driven, strong interpersonal skills, confident, flexible and committed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position and our diverse company culture appeal to you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your resume and cover letter.Apply for this role