Commercial Director, Corporate & Trust
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. Intertrust is looking for an ambitious and energetic Commercial Director to join us. The role is a key member in our business development team, generating new businesses and strengthening relationship with business partners and prospective clients.
You will build and maintain strong key strategic relationships with prospects and existing clients and intermediaries and acquires new businesses from these prospective clients, to develop new business for Intertrust's various operational offices outside Hong Kong and China, in line with the Intertrust commercial strategy, in order to realize the commercial objectives of the organization and to increase market share. Working closely with the Global Sales Team and Global Marketing & Communications Team, you will implement an effective sales & marketing strategy to increase new sales activities.
- Prepare and ensure implementation of a commercial business plan and identify market opportunities, in order to grow the business.
- Initiate improvement proposals focused on creating new business (e.g. new sales channels, new potential clients, new products/services etc.)
- Initiate, build and maintain relationships with intermediaries and other relevant (market) parties, taking into account the (commercial) interests of Intertrust, in order to generate leads and prospects as well as to realize a strong positioning of Intertrust in the market.
- Identifies opportunities for cross-selling and coordinates this within the teams, in line with Business Development guidelines, in order to contribute to the increase in revenue and to more integrated servicing and broader positioning of Intertrust.
- Build a strong internal network between all offices to realize a foundation from which one can initiate and develop internal initiatives
- Occasional business travel within the Asia Pacific region
- Minimum 10 years of experience in business development or commercial role in MNC/financial industry/trust & corporate services industry in China and Hong Kong
- University degree with major in law, tax, finance, marketing, business studies or equivalent
- Professional membership with STEP, HKICS, HKICPA, ACCA or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of corporate business, products and sales processes with thorough knowledge of developments in the local and Asian business industry
- Keen to develop a professional career on a senior level with Intertrust
- Independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, outspoken, keen to learn, able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
- Fluent English and conversational Mandarin
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via email@example.com.Apply for this role