Director Business Development
United States of America
At Intertrust Group we are looking for a Director Business Development to join our growing team in New York. In this position you will play a key role in the growth and sales strategy of our Funds business focused on North America.
Joining Intertrust Group as our Director means working in an international and dynamic environment, with lots of opportunities for personal and business growth. You will be part of our Global Sales team where innovation, integrity and a good team spirit are highly valued. This role reports into the Senior Vice President Global Sales.
This is a client facing role focused on revenue generation through new client acquisition but also the development and maintaining of our existing client relationships. You will act as an individual contributor, but closely collaborate with the Global Sales team, the local service delivery teams and other cross functional stakeholders to ensure best client experience.
At Intertrust Group we deliver high-quality, tailored, fund administration, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. We are sitting at the heart of international business. Our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition – all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field;
- Minimum of 8 years relevant working experience in a similar commercial role;
- Strong experience in fund administration or accounting;
- Strong experience in building pipeline and dealing with large deals;
- Outstanding sales skills and the ability to persuade other people;
- Strong market knowledge and network across N. America;
- Experience working to and exceeding targets;
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team;
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled fund and corporate solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has over 4,000 employees in more than 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia and the Middle East. The Company works with fund managers globally, law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, institutions, high net worth individuals and family offices.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role