Client Relationship Manager - Regulatory
This position will be responsible completion and oversight of special projects including the Beneficial Ownership project and Annual Review and Close Out projects and such other responsibilities as Management shall from time to time determine.
• Independently manage a large and busy portfolio of companies and partnerships, inclusive of tasks related to statutory filings with regulatory bodies
• Contribute to the revenue growth of the team by accurately recording time and identifying opportunities for cross-sell and up-sell
• Consistently monitor and minimize receivables while ensuring timely settlement of all invoices
• Review all invoices prepared by Finance and distribute to clients
• Share best practices with team members and other CRMs and to contribute to the review of policies and procedures
• Support the US Corporate services team in delivering effective service to our clients and the company
• Process and oversee the process of correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients, regulatory bodies and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships
• Prepare and interpret trust and company resolutions and agreements and to update records accordingly
• Process and oversee updates and provide statutory registers and other documents as required
• Prepare document filings with government agencies and regulatory bodies
• Obtain satisfactory due diligence on clients and service providers in liaison with the Compliance department
• Maintain the File Site/ViewPoint client database and assist with the on-going task of maintaining its integrity
• Perform annual reviews on an assigned portfolio of companies and partnerships and oversee reviews on team’s assigned portfolio to ensure resolution of issues and pursuit of opportunities identified therein
• Act as relationship manager to assigned clients, including:
• coordinating and documenting client calls
• following up on CDD/AR matters directly with clients
• overseeing the resolution of other client issues
• driving cross-sell and up-sell
• liaising with counterparts globally and with other CRMs
• meeting cross-sell and up-sell under controlled budgets
• being accessible outside of normal working hours to assist with client matters
• On-board new business
• Maintain the client relationship data in accordance with company policy
• Provide cover for the BUM or other CRMs, lend support to other teams as requested by the BUM, BUD, and Management
• Assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the BUM, BUD or Management
• University degree or internationally recognized professional qualification such as ICSA or STEP Diploma, ACCA with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience within trust or funds administration
• Proven experience in successfully administering Cayman Islands trusts and companies
• Demonstrable knowledge of various types of trust and corporate structures and understanding the difference between such
• Understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
• Experience in successfully working as part of a team
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• CORIS and EDMS experience highly desirable
• Functional competencies required:
o Demonstrates foundational knowledge of HR policies and practices.
o Applies sound business practices in carrying out the HR function.
• Behavioural competencies required:
o Communication. Connects with peers, subordinates and clients; actively listens; clearly and effectively shares information; demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills; seeks input from others; adapts communication for diverse audiences.
o Stewardship. Demonstrates integrity, accountability and efficient stewardship in a manner consistent with policies.
o Problem Solving. Anticipates and identifies problems; involves others in seeking innovative, simplified solutions; conducts appropriate analyses; searches for the best solution; responds quickly to new challenges.
o Quality Improvement. Strives for efficient, effective, high quality performance in self and the HR department; delivers timely and accurate results; resilient when responding to situation that are not going well; takes initiative to make improvement; enhances skills by proactively participating in professional development and learning opportunities; able to learn from constructive feedback and mistakes.
o Teamwork. Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues as appropriate; works in partnership with others; cultivates, builds, and maintains good relationships with peers, subordinates and clients; delivers on commitments to team/organization.
o Service Focus. Values the importance of delivering high quality, innovative service to internal and external clients; understands the needs of the client; responds promptly to client and is accessible to them; follows through on client commitments in a timely manner; maintains positive, long-term working relationships with clients; assumes ownership of process issues and takes appropriate steps to mitigate problems.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply for this role
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter.