For our IT development team in Bangalore / Mumbai / Chennai, we are looking for Senior Developers and Technical Leads with 4 -8 years of experience in MS Technologies.
System Analyst, Dot Net
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai / Chennai
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: 12PM IST – 9PM IST
• 4+ years of DotNet programming experience.
• Strong background in building web-based applications
• Analyze requirements and develop technical specifications for Implementation
• Experience in multithreading programing
• Experience in trouble-shooting, reviewing and refactoring code
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• SQL, No-Sql (Mogon db is plus) and ability to write optimized queries.
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support whenever needed
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Able to implement and design end to end solutions and guid the team in implementation
• Ability to learn new technologies
• Understanding of Agile product development
• Prior experience on CI/CD, DevOps will be value addition
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role