Graduate/Administrator - Capital Markets
Graduate/Administrator– Capital Markets
Department: Capital Markets, Intertrust
Vacancy type: Permanent
As an Administrator you will work closely with the team and colleagues across all business areas to assist in ensuring our strong client relationships and high service levels are maintained and enhanced. You will be involved in the day to day administration activities associated with the client services team’s management of Intertrust’s client companies, the majority of which are SPVs. This is an ideal opportunity for a motivated individual to gain invaluable experience in a growing company.
· Assist the Capital Markets team with the execution of transactional documentation and liaise with intermediaries for the safe delivery of documentation.
· Organising the execution of a high volume of legal documentation with tight deadlines
· Arranging for solicitors to attend the office or visit Department of Foreign Affairs in line with specific client requests/needs
· Maintenance of spreadsheets, filings and registrations for an allocated portfolio of clients
· Liaising directly with internal staff/ Directors and external parties such as the client, client's advisors, accountants and third parties (bank, tax administration, lawyers, etc.)
· High level review of legal documentation for typos, grammatical errors and reconciliation against a cover sheet
· Ensuring the maintenance of all statutory records and company registers for the company and all subsidiaries.
· Printing, scanning, couriers, post, document filing, email management
· Assisting the Company Secretarial team with ad hoc projects
· Escalation of client queries and issues in a timely manner
· Maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information with discretion and professionalism.
· Previous experience in an administrative role would be desirable
· Proficiency in MS Office, with MS Outlook, Word and Excel to an intermediate / advanced level required
· Demonstrable professional manner with excellent communication skills, oral and written.
· Adaptable - comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-moving environment/ ability to manage and proactively anticipate needs, particularly for repeated tasks in what can be a high pressure environment.
· Proactive - ability to work under own initiative without direction
· Meticulous attention to detail, flexible and very well organised
· Ability to work well alone as well as part of a team
· Fluency in English
· To be able to work on-site during covid restrictions as part of core team
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role