Corporate Secretarial Executive
Corporate Secretarial Executive
Department: Private Equity
Vacancy type: Permanent
This position will mainly be responsible to provide professional services to our key clients in the private equity and real estate fund space – these are typically world leading investment firms with expanding business opportunities worldwide. You will work with a global team and liaise with various stakeholders.
- Handling our key clients’ portfolio to ensure all company secretarial matters are managed in a professional and timely manner
- To be part of a global team to coordinate communication and documentation between various parties and jurisdictions
- Attend to auditors’ queries on behalf of clients and liaise with them in preparation for and during annual audit
- To be a key coordinator in a team together with senior professional company secretarial teams to prepare relevant corporate documents (both locally and with the Centre of Excellence – CoE)
- Actively participate in the team’s strategy to improve efficiency and effectiveness of our service delivery to key clients
- Handling immigration matters for clients
- Prepare or Review the Directors’ and Shareholders’ Resolutions, Minutes of Meeting, AGM Minutes and other related documents
- Managing a portfolio of clientele (Private limited companies, branches and representative offices) in the area of advisory and compliance work in relation to the requirements of the relevant company legislations and regulations
- ICSA graduate or those pursuing, as well as Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce/Law
- Preferable with minimum 3-5 years of relevant Corporate Secretarial experience
- Possess a good understanding of Singapore Companies Act, CAP 50 and ACRA filling
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to hands-on and capable of driving changes and initiatives
- Positive working attitude with good team ethos
- Must be meticulous, pro-active, attentive to detail and dynamic with excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to work both independently and collectively in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Viewpoint and BluePrint
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact HR Department via firstname.lastname@example.org