Credit Control Officer
We are looking for a Credit Controller to join our diverse and enthusiastic Finance team. The Credit Controller will support the Assistant Financial Controller in managing the accounts receivable to reduce aged debt and increase cash flow.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As a Credit Controller, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- payments, reconciling complex month end accounts
- Report to management on outstanding issues
- To manage and control the accounts receivable ledger;
- Creating policies and procedures that ensure timely payments while maintaining a high level of customer retention.
- Ensuring collection policies and procedures are being followed by the teams.
- Responsible for client reminder process;
- Monitoring debtor balances to ensure reduction in debtors’ DSO.
- Liaising with customers, as well as with teams
- To organize monthly credit meetings with all units;
- Liaise and manage relationship with external debt collection agency
- Liaise with the group AR function on cross border clients
We are looking for a candidate who has:
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance
- A minimum of 2 years experience in International Credit Control, preferable in the finance industry
- Strong Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Ability to produce accurate and quality work within prescribed deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ViewPoint, SAP, AIS, Elite and Titan management a bonus
What we offer
- A challenging, but very rewarding, role in our heavily growing teams
- Continued learning via our Intertrust Academy and ongoing on-the-job knowledge sharing
- A chance to work in a diverse team of alternative investment fund experts with entrepreneurial spirits and up and down feedback flows to further strengthen our service and brand in the industry
- Being a player in various fields in financial services globally, Intertrust has various horizontal, vertical and global career opportunities
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Apply directly via the ‘apply now’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter. For questions about this position, please contact Joanna Virtue-Markman at Joanna.email@example.com.Apply for this role