AVP - Finance (Working Capital)
AVP, Working Capital
Department: Finance Shared Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
This role will report into the VP- Finance in the Finance Shared Services, India
To work closely with the Group Treasury, Regional Finance Directors, Global Credit Controllers and Billing Officers.
Intertrust is a global leader in delivering fund and corporate services, capital market solutions, private wealth and employee benefit solutions to multinationals, fund managers, financial institutions and business entrepreneurs worldwide. Intertrust has 41 offices in 29 jurisdictions. The headquarters is in Amsterdam and the Group Finance functions are concentrated in Amsterdam.
The Group Finance team consists of the treasury, tax, financial planning & analysis, consolidation, external reporting, internal control, and finance process management.
This role is responsible for the global working capital management within the Intertrust Group
- Building and monitoring working capital dashboards in order to ensure an efficient balance sheet of the consolidated group
- Building strong relationships in all jurisdictions in order to ensure that working capital management stays on top of agenda
- Signalling early warning indicators and take timely and pro-active actions to establish and maintain best in class working capital levels. Main focus areas in (trade) working capital: Work in progress, Accounts receivable. Accounts payable, Deferred income and Accrued income.
- Support countries by sharing best practices in billing and collections and provide local assistance in case of working capital related issues
- Collaborate with Global Process Owners for Billing, Collection and Payments to ensure optimal processes to minimize working capital levels
- Follow-up with business/regions on monthly reported working capital numbers (monthly calls), maintaining focus on key improvement area’s
- Reporting Working Capital to Group Finance / Group Treasury team on a monthly basis as part of finance heartbeat
- Working Capital target setting for all jurisdictions for 3 year-plan / budget / forecast purposes
- Monthly analysis of working capital items on balance sheet as part of balance sheet review
Educational Qualification: Master’s in Finance / Economics
Experience: 10+ years in Finance / Working Capital position in an international corporate environment
- Excellent usage of Excel
- A strong understanding of the drivers of working capital and their impact on the financial statement
- Familiar with reporting tools as well as ERP solutions (S4 HANA preferred)
- Ability to prioritize, navigate through various data sources and “connect the dots”
- High accuracy level
- Fluent in English
- Very strong communication skills that allow building strong relationships in all our jurisdictions and communicating across borders and functions
- Proactive behaviour
- Structured approach, sense of urgency and able to perform under pressure towards tight deadlines
- Result-driven approach and enjoys working as part of a team
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Timeliness, Accuracy and completeness and reliability of reporting
- Meeting reporting deadlines
- Ability to analyze complex data
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role