Technical Business Analyst
Technical Business Analyst
Intertrust its strategy is defined around the three pillars: clients & services, technology & innovation and people. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will join The Global Digital Implementation Team, which is highly involved in the technology & innovation work stream and instrumental in the journey to become a leading tech-enabled company. This team has introduced a new way of working to design, develop and implement software products that replaces the old way of working. They are launching a digitized environment, with the aim to move towards more automation in the near future.
The first products in the compliance and risk category have been built and we are at the doorstep of rolling these out to all our operational offices around the world working with colleagues from Singapore to Curacao.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the implementations by focusing on all technical challenges, issues and solutions. The activities range from data reporting and analysis, data remediation, data migration methods, access model alignment, release management and all other technical challenges which occur during the implementations. You will be working cross products within the platform. This means you have a lot of different stakeholders to work with which makes it very divers and challenging.
Within Intertrust, you are the initiator of innovations and the driver behind improvements. You will be working closely together with business and IT stakeholders to define new solutions, for all Intertrust jurisdictions globally. To be successful in this role, you should be eager to learn new skills and have the ability to quickly pick up new processes and technology. You will apply your functional expertise as your technical skills to achieve the expected results.
- Work together with the Design and Development teams on technical challenges for the implementation projects
- Facilitate and follow-up on workshops, using modern communication technologies, with the stakeholders
- Support test activities and setup user friendly instructions/processes for the solutions
- Create, analyses and follow up on data reports with the diverse stakeholders
- Check and support with the creation of technical requirements based on business requirements
- Work with Data Quality team in India on data remediation and migration initatives to support the implementation projects
- Continuously looking, solving and implementing improvement initiatives
- Work with the project manager, implementation leads and business analysts to make the projects a success
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, IT or related studies
- At least 10 years’ work experience, within international financial services or capital markets industry in the area of risk management
- Experience in analyzing very large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
- Experience in data management and remediation projects
- Experience in software development lifecycle (analysis, development, testing, and documentation)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience with release management (in an Agile environment)
- Experience in (application) implementation projects with international exposure
- Excellent Excel skills and preferable with BI-tooling
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Keywords are team player, proactive, attention to detail, independent, strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt to new challenges
- We are an organization driven by passion and are therefore looking for people with a sharp mind that that share that same passion
- Our international clients expect quality and integrity. Therefore, we expect the same from you
- We offer a culture of constant change and growth and are looking for people that wat to be challenged and are not afraid to be challenged too.
- We are dedicated to the success of our people and our clients
- We are a global organization providing services that provides services that meet the highest international standards.
- We invest in long-term relationships with our clients and our staff
- We reward your loyalty not only financially, but also by investing in your development
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust is a recognized global quality leader in the trust and corporate services sector, listed at Euronext Amsterdam, providing a broad range of commercial, legal and administrative services to multinational corporations, financial institutions, alternative investment funds and entrepreneurs from every corner of the world.
Today, business knows no borders. With over 4000 people working from more than 41 offices across 30 countries worldwide, we pride ourselves on creating teams of highly skilled individuals capable of delivering local knowledge, on-the-ground expertise and global excellence. Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. You will meet and cooperate with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.Apply for this role