Implementation Lead - Risk Assessment
Department: Group Operations
Vacancy type: Permanent
Intertrust its strategy is defined around the three pillars: clients & services, technology & innovation and people. As Implementation Lead you will join The Global Digital Implementation Team, which is highly involved in the technology & innovation work stream and instrumental in the journey to become a leading tech-enabled company.
This team has introduced a new way of working to design, develop and implement software products that replace the old way of working. They are launching a digitized environment, with the aim to move towards more automation in the near future. The first products in the compliance and risk category have been built and we are at the doorstep of rolling these out to all our operational offices around the, world working with colleagues from Singapore to Curacao.
As Implementation Lead for the Risk Assessment module you will be ultimate responsible for launching this module worldwide whilst working closely with colleagues from design, development and your own team. The activities range from discussing the way of working with the business, leading meetings, liaising with other departments to solve and prevent issues, giving training and support. Very diverse and challenging.
Within Intertrust Group you are the initiator of innovations and the driver behind improvements. You are working closely together with business and IT stakeholders to define new solutions, for all Intertrust jurisdictions globally.
- Work together with the business to capture their requirements from a legal, regulatory and operational perspective
- Facilitate and follow-up on workshops, using modern communication technologies, with the business stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the Design and Development team to ensure successful implementation and release of new functionalities to the end users
- Support the Project Manager or Product Owner in the collaboration with IT and Service Delivery, the test coordination and the implementation of the module throughout the organization.
- Be the point of contact for business questions regarding your project(s) and act as the bridge between the business and the Product (development) team
- Work with the project manager, business analysts and other implementation leads to make the projects a success
- Support test activities, communication and application training to the business
- Continuously looking and implementing improvement initiatives
- Bachelor degree in business, economics, IT or related studies
- At least 5 years’ work experience, within international financial services or capital markets industry in the area of risk management
- Knowledge of related laws and regulations and a good understanding of applying the GRC (Governance Risk & Compliance) requirements
- Experience in (application) implementation projects with international exposure
- Interested in both the business as well as the technical aspects of applications
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Keywords are team player, proactive, attention to detail, independent, strong analytical skills and the ability to adapt to new challenges
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in delivering fund and corporate services, capital market solutions, private wealth and employee benefit solutions to multinationals, fund managers, financial institutions and business entrepreneurs worldwide. Intertrust has 41 offices in 29 jurisdictions. The Group Finance functions are concentrated in Amsterdam, with back office being set up in Bangalore, India.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role