Vice President ,R2R System Implementation
Executive Director – “Record to Report” System Implementation
Department: Strategic Change Management
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: 11AM -8PM
The role involves implementation of Microsoft Business Central Essentials (BCE) as the first assignment whilst exploring other products in the market for a full value chain coverage.
Role involves a strong engagement with different country teams and system implementation partners to get a thorough understanding of the product, client, end-user, and regulatory needs. Other responsibilities include but not limited to - finding vendors for related BCE add-ons (localization packs, language packs, reporting, portfolio management), coordinating internal expertise, demos, debriefs and recommendation notes, prepare and share detailed notes/summaries/videos on all the above for BCE team knowledge, training, and guidance.
Single point of contact for local country leads for day-to-day operational requirements, queries and escalations to management. Prepare and present demos to existing and/or new Intertrust Group clients in scope for BCE roll-out.
- Test and, if needed, challenge the proposed/produced setup
- Focus on end-to-end processes (input, production, output), taking not only BCE into account, and search for/propose automated solutions
- Ability to realistically and clearly document/explain outcome, successes, and pain points to BCE group, IT and local end-users
Business case prep and proposal
- In relation to potential big spends - Liaise with vendor/team/end-users, understand solution, build business case, produce recommendation
- Initial negotiation with potential vendors (at business case stage)
- Liaise with Learning & Development team to keep internal training platform up to date
- Host end-user training programs, follow up on queries and coordinate training videos and related distribution
Light team supervision
- Run internal meetings in absence of team lead
- Coordinate and host internal meetings/discussions if necessary (own initiative)
- Help team with any difficult/uncomfortable end-user, vendor and/or client meetings
- Be available for team member guidance
- Very strong business analyst who can comprehend requirements, translate it to a language a layman can understand, work with IT or vendors to build and deliver on the requirements
- Business case preparations, evaluation, ROI and presentation to CXOs
- Adhering to stringent deadlines
- Strong accounting knowledge and data migration capabilities
- Carries product experience, i.e., can explore products in the market, evaluate and propose
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Business Central Essentials or other Bookkeeping systems will be an added advantage
- 15+ years of experience with atleast 5+ relevant years in product management and ERP implementations.
- Qualification – CA/CPA/ACCA
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV with us!