Marketing Executive, Jersey
Reporting into the Regional Marketing Manager for London & the Channel Islands, the Jersey Marketing Executive will act as a bridge between Marketing, HR and the Jersey business to develop on-island initiatives which raise the profile of Intertrust Group. The role will be responsible for all on-island activity including, advertising, sponsorship, local events, CSR and local social media.
As the sole Marketing representative on Jersey you will work on activities which highlight the good work undertaken by Intertrust Group in and amongst the Jersey community. In addition, you will undertake initiatives to integrate global marketing campaigns into local regional marketing activity, as well as analyse and supervise local competition.
The Marketing Executive, Jersey will also look for opportunities to support external communications such as local industry events, business partner opportunities whilst working with the regional internal communications manager to ensure consistency of messages.
- Increase awareness of Intertrust Group amongst the Jersey community.
- Work with the Managing Director to produce and maintain a calendar of Island activity which promote Intertrust Group on the Island.
- In conjunction with the Marketing Manager, London ensure regional marketing campaigns are executed locally and the Jersey team are up to date with group activities.
- Increase our brand awareness through association with business partners, set up business partner roundtables, and local branded events.
- Undertake initiatives which promote Intertrust Group as an employer of choice on the island.
- Work with local charities to ensure that Intertrust Group is an active CSR partner in Jersey.
- Maintain relationships with key industry bodies including Jersey Finance.
- Execute regional events including Liberation Day activities.
- Update and maintain local intranet.
- Manage local budget and ensure it is delivering ROI.
- Manage the Jersey social media accounts in conjunction with HR to ensure news and activities are shared with the community.
- Oversee the country website pages, ensuring information is up to date.
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing.
- More than 3 years of working experience in marketing.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English communication skills.
- In depth knowledge Jersey and a desire to work with different cultures.
- Knowledge of professional services industries such as funds, accounting, CoSec, capital markets or private wealth is preferred.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with senior stakeholders.
- Self-starter who is used to working with a remote team.
- A proactive approach to everyday tasks and team-oriented person.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role