Sr Account Manager Legal
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions
This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
What we offer:
The Senior Account Manager Legal works under supervision of the Business Unit Manager. The Senior Account Manager Legal is responsible for general legal and compliance aspects of the client companies (in a specific geographic area) and for the quality of the output of the Assistants and Account Managers working on these clients, in order to make sure, that they are in good legal standing (monitoring status on amongst others AGM’s, AML, KYC documentation) and in line with legislation and clients expectations.
- Analyses, evaluates and discusses specific legal client and prospect requests;
- Communicates and coordinates with clients as well as all internal and external parties with respect a wide range of legal issues of the client companies under management.
- Manages all legal issues of the companies under his/her management;
- Incorporates companies and ensures good legal standing during the whole “lifecycle” of the companies;
- Drafts and reviews (customized) service agreements and ancillary documents
- Manages and participates in corporate and financial transactions of client companies, such as capital increase, participations, distribution of dividends, granting or obtaining loan facility;
- Reviews the draft minutes of any board of Director Meetings and the General Meeting of Shareholders when discussing and approving financial transactions
- Is responsible for compliance tasks and client acceptance in line with compliance policy & transactions monitoring.
- Uses the available systems (Laserfiche, Viewpoint, Office) in line with the procedures, in order to ensure efficiency.
- Has an own client portfolio and is the dedicated contact person with respect to all legal operational issues
- Is responsible for billing and collection of receivables;
- Manages the time writing on own client portfolio on a timely basis to ensure appropriate chargeability and proper invoicing.
- Identifies client needs, satisfaction issues and commercial opportunities and alerts appropriate action to RM
Do you have what our clients want?
- Master degree in legal;
- Min 5 years of trust experience;
- Experienced with account management, professional client communication;
- Knowledge of Intertrust procedures & policy and consequences for the clients;
- Up to date relevant legal knowledge: trust developments, economic rationale for structuring and current legislation;
- Knows trust business, aware of multiple specialisms and manages impact of his/her accounts on overall business success;
- Understanding of impact of individual accounts on operational success.
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.Apply for this role