SAP Report Developer
Department: Global IT
Vacancy Type: Permanent
We are looking for a SAP Report Developer to join our Global IT department in Amsterdam. As SAP Report Developer you are responsible for all reports (SAP Analytics Cloud and Sap Analytics Cloud Embedded) to provide Intertrust Group with all required finance reporting information.
As SAP Report Developer you will partner with Global Business Process Owners, Head of Financial Business systems as well as SAP to identify, evaluate and develop reports and data models which are cost-effective while also meeting user requirements. The three core areas you will focus on are:
- Develop reports and data models based on new or enhanced requirements from the business;
- Maintain current report and data models;
- Monitor performance and support users;
In this position you will have to opportunity to progress quickly in a very dynamic and international environment. To be successful, you are a self-starter, have a strong analytical background and BI experience and a good understanding of finance content and processes.
- Review and decide on change requests, and translate business requirements into report requirements
- Responsible to maintain and create data models
- Responsible to define and maintain standardized reports and layout
- Publish standard and validated reports
- Answer questions to key users on ad-hoc reports
- Liaise with stakeholders for reports (business/finance/procurement)
- Develop and maintain strategy for reports and data models
- Ensure performance of the reporting tool
- Play active part in quarterly upgrade process
- Assist user community (and Group IT) to determine impact future rollouts
- Act as main contact person for reporting questions
- Support ad hoc projects / requests as required
- At least two years of relevant finance business experience. Experience in the professional services industry is a plus;
- Experience with BI tooling (e.g. Power BI, QliK Business Intelligence, Business Objects). Experience with Sap analytics Cloud and/or SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics is preferred;
- Strong analytical and BI skills. Experience in Data warehouses is a plus;
- Basic knowledge of finance business processes. Experience with SAP processes is a plus;
- Specific SAP/4 HANA experience is a pre;
- Sufficient technical skills for understanding the development, implementation, maintenance and support of reports;
- Ability to work in a team environment and collate feedback from all levels within the business;
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a complex environment;
- Ability to interact with all type of stakeholders in order to get things done;
- Pro-active, professional approach to take ownership of tasks and opportunities;
- Eager to learn;
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Apply for this role
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.