Senior Associate , Loan Syndication
The team is responsible to implement reconciliation and resolution services to one of our new clients. Post the implementation, the team would be responsible for daily/Monthly/Quarterly deliverables committed to the client. The team would be involved in communicating with the street entities, fetching the correct files for performing reconciliations and resolution of breaks. The team would also be involved in automation of street file fetching, setting up of reconciliation in the recon tool and automation of file loading and reconciliation. As the client is a multi-billion-dollar investment company and has diversified the investments across financial products, the team should have knowledge of OTC and listed products and good client facing skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Good knowledge of Capital Markets, hedge Funds and Private Equity.
- Strong understanding of trade, cash, position, P&L covering both Listed and OTC instruments like – forex, equity, Fixed Income, Futures and options, derivatives, MBS/RMBS/ABS, Repo, Privates, Swaps, Bank Debts, Loan Syndication
- Ensure / perform daily, monthly, cash, P&L and trade recon.
- Involved in resolution of breaks – liaison with fund, counterparties, & Prime Brokers.
- Ensure error free and timely daily support/ deliverables.
- Good knowledge on Bloomberg, Corporate Actions,
- Liaison with internal and external customers for information. With good Client facing skills.
- Booking of wires and cash movements.
- Any UG/PG in Commerce / Finance domain with good academic track record
- Good knowledge on capital markets
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Ready to work in different shift timings
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Job Location: Bangalore / Chennai / Mumbai