Department: Global HR Technology
Vacancy type: Permanent
Intertrust Group is looking to hire a talented Workday Architect to join our Global HR Technology team. This position will be located in one of our Western Europe offices (London, Madrid, Amsterdam, Luxembourg) but working with colleagues across the globe.
As the Workday Architect you will act as an internal technology consultant and have international exposure by collaborating closely with the wider HR Operations community globally. You will be a key player in supporting our Workday platform, which currently includes the HCM, Recruitment, Learning, Talent, Performance Management, Compensation, Time & Absence modules.
The Workday Architect leads design for complex business problems, issues and processes and will lead key functional stakeholders through risk and impact analysis of HCM enhancements and change requests.
- Develop Integration solutions between Workday and Intertrust Enterprise platforms.
- Gather requirements and configure Workday to implement business solutions. Provide Tier 3 end-user support; troubleshoot defects, bugs, and other system issues via research, testing, scenario re-creation, configuration enhancement.
- Coordinate and communicate system & functionality changes to the global HR team and other impacted functions;
- Develop/maintain system related documentation, including development and maintenance of training materials;
- Perform regular audits to ensure data and system accuracy, completeness and integrity;
- Create and maintain reports & dashboards to support current and future business needs;
- Support testing for Workday semi-annual upgrades, including the development of test plans and other supporting documentation (i.e. scripts). Review release notes, assess new features and impacts to business processes and basic changes in functionality;
- Support implementation of new Workday modules;
- Act as a mentor to junior team members.
- You have at least 3 years of recent hands on configuration experience in HCM Core and Integration solutions and Workday Studio;
- Workday Certifications from a Workday Partner or Workday Pro Certification a good to have, but not mandatory;
- Hands on, demonstrable experience with Workday tenant setup, Security setup and PEX functionality implementation;
- Experience with Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB);
- Configuration experience in other modules like: Recruitment, Learning, Talent, Performance; Management, Compensation, Time & Absence modules;
- Affinity with HR and functional knowledge of core HR business processes;
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Ability to manage confidential data professionally;
- Eager to learn and a true team player.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Apply for this role
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.