Senior Analyst Product Development
Location: London / Luxembourg
Department: Global Products
Vacancy type: Permanent
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional person to join a dynamic and forward-thinking Global Product team as a Senior Analyst Product Development. The role requires a close working relationship with Sales, Marketing, IT, Finance and Operations, to ensure the best solutions as the firm assesses and develops new products.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a strong analytical mind, data and business analyst background who is seeking a challenge in a fast-growing company. You will have the opportunity to use your business acumen, the responsibility of researching on business and market trends and to contribute to the development of new products and services for Intertrust Groups and its clients.
- Provide support in a range of areas including research, business process analysis, commercial reporting and financial modelling.
- Perform market research on new product and market opportunities
- Support the analysis of product ideas to help shape scope for business cases
- Help in preparation of commercial models, business cases, and presentations for product initiatives
- Gather and document requirements from various stakeholders as required
- Support evaluation of technology and service providers which contribute to products and services
- Execute project tasks associated with new product delivery such as requirements gathering, project coordination, testing and documentation preparation
- Support communication and coordination of product launch activities with responsible stakeholders
- Take ownership of department tasks to further improve team processes, communication within the organization and reporting to our stakeholders
- Good experience within financial services; Alternative Assets, Corporate Services, Capital Markets;
- Experience with reporting and strong analytical skills plus ability to translate them in process improvement and new solutions to support the management;
- Experience with business intelligence and data visualisation software, such as MS Power BI, Tableau an added value
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical subjects to senior business management both verbally and in formal presentation settings;
- Strong interest in technology along with an affinity with doing quantitative and qualitative research;
- Strong business analysis skill set; problem solving, requirements gathering, documentation;
- You are a curious and enthusiastic individual that enjoys continually learning new things and a constantly changing environment;
- Able to translate big picture concepts into ideas that impact our business;
- Learn new topics quickly and distil them into understandable concepts and language that relate to our industry.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role