Global HR Technology Manager
Department: Global HR Technology
Vacancy type: Permanent
Intertrust Group is looking to hire a talented Global HR Technology Manager to join our Global HR Technology team. In this position you will be a key player in our digital roadmap and strategy when it comes to our HR technology globally.
The Global HR Technology Manager acts as an internal HR technology consultant and collaborates closely with HR and business stakeholders across the globe as well as with Finance and IT to deliver a premium technology enabled employee experience. In this role, you will manage a team of HRIS and HR Analytics Specialists (4fte), coaching them in their technical and personal development and ensuring team cohesion.
Next to this you will lead the design for complex business problems, issues and processes and will lead key functional stakeholders through risk and impact analysis of HCM enhancements and change requests. You will be review configuration decisions, look for improvement opportunities, whilst ensuring sound design principles and continuous improvement of the employee experience.
As the primary authority on Intertrust’s HRIS Platform (Workday, Crunchr) you have sound knowledge of HR business policies, strategies and environments, and are able to advise your stakeholders on the right decision making and HRIT roadmap for Intertrust Group.
This opportunity requires expert knowledge of implementing and optimizing cloud based solutions, preferably Workday.
- You have extensive experience with cloud based systems;
- In-depth of knowledge in Workday's core architecture including business process framework, security and reporting is a must;
- Proven experience with Workday: including design and configuration of core HCM and at least two other modules;
- Demonstrated ability go deep and looks at details while maintaining strategic perspective;
- Good experience of people management and team development;
- Familiarity with HR processes;
- Ability to establish, build and develop trusted and productive relationships globally;
- Working experience with SCRUM (agile) methodology;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Apply for this role
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.