With over 4,000 employees, Intertrust Group is dedicated to providing world-leading, specialised administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
The Intertrust Group office in Sydney is growing exponentially – Here is your chance to be part of an amazing journey! This is a very exciting role within a team where you will feel both challenged and supported to achieve your true potential. You will be part of a growing team to provide professional payroll services for our clients.
- Administer and execute payroll for clients on designated payroll software
- Assist with payroll system setup for new clients and setup of clients’ employees within payroll software
- Ensure accuracy and completion of payroll, PAYG and superannuation related process for clients
- Responsible to calculate terminations and any other processes as required by clients
- Ensure accuracy and completion of calculation, lodgement & processing of IAS (if applicable), State/Territory Payroll Tax and State/Territory Workers Compensation renewals for clients
- Act as primary contact with clients to obtain approval for payroll and payments
- Support management and participate in internal projects to improve internal systems and process efficiencies
- Degree holder or above in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in payroll processing
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Prior experience in financial services industry would be an advantage
- Good team player, independent, meticulous, pro-active, attentive to details, self-motivated, keen to learn and able to adapt in new challenges and with excellent communication skills
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Cathy Chan via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role