Senior Corporate Secretarial Associate
To support the growth in the team, we are seeking a highly motivated individual to provide company secretarial services to a portfolio of Australia & New Zealand clients and work closely with the Senior Manager and team on daily activities for all company secretarial related matters.
- All rounded company secretarial matters including preparation of minutes, resolutions and attending client meetings; updating and maintaining statutory records, including ASIC/Companies Office lodgements; incorporation and deregistration of Companies; Trust Formation and Termination; ASIC Annual Company Statements and Companies Office Annual Returns; assist with client queries in relation to company secretarial related matters
- Responsible for on-boarding new clients including collection and review of KYC documentation to ensure compliance with Intertrust KYC policies and procedures
- Be responsive and approachable when working closely with clients and team
- To establish and maintain good relationship with clients through regular communication
- Ensure client records and internal client management systems are updated in a timely manner
- Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure clients are correctly invoiced
- Review invoices prepared by Finance, send to clients, and follow up on overdue invoices
- Degree or diploma holder in business administration/corporate governance or a related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of the Corporations Act 2001, ASIC and internal Company requirements
- Minimum 2-3 years practical experience in a similar role
- Able to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for clients
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Pro-active and forward thinking
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and can manage multiple tasks
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role