Secretary (Legal department)
Secretary (Legal Department)
Department: Group Legal
Vacancy Type: Permanent, Part-time (24-32 hours)
We are looking for a Secretary to join our Group Legal department at Intertrust Group. You will provide administrative support to the Group’s Legal Department on a wide variety of topics.
The ideal candidate is a well-organized professional with a good eye for detail who is committed to support the team to ensure that the processes continue to run smoothly. You will report to our General Counsel and work closely together with the Legal Counsels in the team (4fte).
General secretarial assistance and support to the Group legal department:
- Organize meetings, arranging for documents to be signed, handling incoming and outgoing mail, make travel arrangements;
- Address ad hoc KYC requests from business and third parties in relation to Intertrust companies;
- Update and monitor change requests to certain of Intertrust’s internal policies;
- Monitor group company tree by performing monthly/quarterly validations with our local offices;
- Process local board changes and agreements related to the entities within Intertrust Group, and maintain entity information in the legal management software;
- Keep our overview of licenses of our group companies updated;
- Keep our Group’s Legal Notice updated;
Claims and incidents back office:
- Support the legal team, e.g. by periodic validations and sign-off of by local offices;
- Ensure the master file of claims and incidents is up-to-date and assisting the business with allocation of reporting numbers to such claims or incidents;
Assist the Group Data Protection Office:
- Keep the Personal Data Breaches and Individual Rights Requests logs;
- You have an MBO/HBO degree in Secretarial Education or equivalent;
- Preferably at least four years of work experience in a similar job, experience in a legal or compliance environment is a plus;
- You are organized and structured with a positive mindset;
- You take energy from setting up processes and ensuring that these are followed by your colleagues;
- You get excited at the thought of working within an internationally growing company;
- You are proactive, discrete, accurate and enjoy working both independently and in a team;
- You speak and write excellent English. Dutch is an advantage.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Apply for this role
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.