Cloud DevOps Engineer
Department: Global IT
Vacancy Type: Permanent
We are looking for an experienced Cloud DevOps Engineer to join our Global IT department at Intertrust Group. The Cloud DevOps Engineer plays a vital role in our digital transformation by orchestrating Azure to an on-demand cloud service in our continuously expanding global business. This role can be based out of our Amsterdam or Luxembourg office.
As Cloud DevOps Engineer you will work in a vibrant and international environment in which you have the opportunity to work with various technologies and diverse cultures. You will closely collaborate with other IT experts on our global digital transformation.
Focusing on Azure, you will not only be responsible for the security, but also in building the orchestration layer of Azure. Besides being an individual contributor role, you will collaborate with our internal stakeholders across the businesses & technology teams and advise where necessary. Next to this, you will lead a remote team of 4 engineers. You will report to the Vice President Global IT based in Bangalore.
The successful candidate will be someone who can demonstrate a passion for the technology and tools involved. Someone curious and keen to learn about innovative technologies and suggest how we can improve the service the team provides to our clients as well as to our internal stakeholders.
- Be the Subject Matter Expert of Azure as well as Technical Architect for implementation and sustenance, dealing with global stakeholders;
- Act as a consultant on cloud strategy and stay up to date on the latest trends and issues and development in the hybrid cloud world.
- Overseeing application architecture and deployment in cloud environments including public/private and traditional IT (hybrid/enterprise cloud);
- Design the overall Virtual Network and Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) environments, including server instances, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc.;
- Design the AZURE network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets;
- Set up process, services, and tools around Azure cloud;
- Proactively help working with the security team in terms of implementing best practices;
- Utilize the Azure services, especially database services and SMTP services;
- Oversee the build of the environment. Validate the environment to meet all security and compliance controls;
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation.
- Background in Software Engineering or IT (BSc, MSc);
- AZURE Solutions Architect Certification;
- Experience in Systems Operations / Management, Database architecture, Virtualization, IP Networking, Storage, IT Security, Wintel, Linux;
- Awareness and experience of different technology stacks, such as LAMP, LEMP, MEAN, 2-Tier application, 3-Tier Application, Micro Service, Kubernetes, PaaS services, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps toolchains and processes (Git, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Salt, and Cloud formation)
- Hands-on experience with cloud assessment and migration steps;
- Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, Powershell;
- Financial services domain understanding is desired;
- A team player with great collaboration skills;
- Quality mindset and can-do attitude, where leading by example is a key competence;
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role