Head of Risk Management Framework
Location: Flexible (London/Amsterdam/Dublin/Luxembourg/Jersey)
Department: Global Risk Management
Vacancy type: Permanent
We are looking for a Head of Risk Management Framework to enhance and build out the risk management framework across the firm globally, ensuring an expansive and robust framework from which the business can proactively identify, assess, manage and report risks.
Intertrust Group is a market leader in the provision of expert administrative services to institutional and high-net worth clients. In order to maintain this leading position, Intertrust is increasingly transforming towards a tech-enabled fund & corporate solutions provider.
As the Head of Risk Management, you will be an integral part of the Global Risk & Compliance Team, reporting in to the Global Head of Risk Management (based in London). Besides managing a small team, you will collaborate closely with other risk management peers, including those focussed on execution/delivery of the framework across the Intertrust organisation. A great opportunity in which you will be actively engaged in shaping our forward-looking risk management agenda.
- Ownership of the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) policy framework, including driving firm-wide risk policy enhancements, consistent distribution of the policies, oversight of policy implementation and procedure/standard alignment;
- Ongoing assessment and recalibration of the global risk appetite framework across all functions and locations;
- Creating and overseeing the Material Risk framework (“top risks”) and how to categorise, quantify and oversee them;
- Management of risk specific governance committees including the Global Risk Oversight Committee (GROC);
- Setting the risk training requirements of the firm at all levels, helping to drive and embed risk awareness and culture across the Group;
- Setting the risk response framework to address client, regulator, auditor and other external party queries ensuring a consistent approach;
- Setting the (internal) risk marketing agenda, including regular updates on key achievements, strategic plans, headwinds and horizon scanning to global partners;
- Partnering with first line of defence (1LoD) colleagues on driving the controls identification, design and testing framework.
- A demonstrable experience in risk management or an associated discipline;
- Results orientated. A self-starter with a commitment to challenge the status quo and help drive the risk management agenda forward in partnership with colleagues across all lines of defence;
- Stakeholder management. The successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organisation;
- Solid negotiation skills with the willingness and ability to adapt influencing styles and approaches as needed;
- A long-term track record of achievement in financial services with a strong understanding of business drivers and commerciality;
- People management skills ensuring that direct reports are pro-actively coached/mentored providing the business with more risk SMEs as the Risk Management team matures over time.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role