Risk Manager - Risk Framework
Intertrust is a market leader in the provision of expert administrative services to institutional and high-net worth clients. In order to maintain this leading position, Intertrust is increasingly transforming towards a tech-enabled fund & corporate solutions provider.
Intertrust is looking for a Risk Manager to help enhance and build out the risk management framework across the firm globally, ensuring an expansive and robust framework from which the business can proactively identify, assess, manage and report risks.
This role forms an integral part of the Global Risk and Compliance Team and reports to the Head of Risk Management Framework.
The role will support:
· Refreshing and enhancing the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) policy framework, including driving firm-wide risk policy enhancements, consistent distribution of the policies, oversight of policy implementation and procedure/standard alignment
· Ongoing assessment and recalibration of the global risk appetite framework across all functions and locations
· Creating and overseeing the Material Risk framework (“top risks”) and how to categorise, quantify and oversee them
· Management of risk specific governance committees including the Global Risk Oversight Committee (GROC)
· Setting the risk training requirements of the firm at all levels helping to drive and embed risk awareness across the Group
· Setting the risk response framework to address client, regulator, auditor and other external party queries ensuring a consistent approach
· Setting the (internal) risk marketing agenda, including regular updates on key achievements, strategic plans, headwinds and horizon scanning to global partners
· Partnering with first line of defence (1LoD) colleagues on driving the controls identification, design and testing framework
This role will collaborate closely with other risk management peers, including those focussed on execution/delivery of the framework across the Intertrust organisation.
Candidate profile components:
· A demonstrable experience in risk management or an associated discipline
· Results orientated. A self-starter with a commitment to challenge the status quo and help drive the risk management agenda forward in partnership with colleagues across all lines of defence
· Stakeholder management. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate well at all levels of the organisation
· Solid negotiation skills with the willingness and ability to adapt influencing styles and approaches as neededApply for this role