Manager for Investment Management Oversight
Manager for Investment Management Oversight
Vacancy type: Permanent
The role will report directly to the Designated Person (“DP”) for Investment Management and be responsible for supporting the DP in their function.
The successful candidate will be involved in the necessary Investment Management functions as set out under AIFMD and various CBI consultation papers and will work across all the alternative investment funds (“AIFs”) under management. They will also assist the AIFM in fulfilling its obligation in accordance with its Programme of Activity.
The Manager for Investment Management Oversight will also be involved in the relationship management of a portfolio of client companies in conjunction with AIFM team members. They will manage and grow excellent relations with existing clients.
The position will support business development and strategy development for the AIFM, representing our Investment Management capabilities to clients, business partners and the wider Intertrust Group. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing AIFM business and to contribute to its expansion and strategic growth.
As Manager for Investment Management Oversight, your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
· Ensuring delivery of Investment Manager Delegates reporting within agreed SLA's and review for accuracy and reasonability.
· Help oversee and conduct direct monitoring and portfolio analysis of the AIFs under management.
· Collation and review of fund performance, escalation to Designated Person when appropriate.
· Assist in the coordination of Investment Manager Delegates site visits, arranging due diligence questionnaires to be completed and supporting document and policies from Investment Manager Delegates.
· Supporting new Fund launches and client onboarding by assisting with the relevant due diligence, reviewing offering memorandums, and drafting memos for consideration for the AIFM board.
· Initial and ongoing analysis of investment restrictions, leverage limits, cash flow and liquidity requirements.
· Coordination and compiling of monthly/quarterly client reporting for the Designated Person, Committees and Boards.
· Development and maintenance of processes and procedures for the IM function.
· Support the commercial strategy of the AIFM and provide ad hoc support for the greater AIFM team.
· Assist with the management of projects from the initiation and planning stages through execution and completion; and
· Support the business in responding to client needs on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for individuals who have:
· 5+ years industry experience in the funds or asset management sector, understanding the role of the Management company.
· Third level Degree or equivalent years-served in industry. A postgraduate qualification or relevant recognised professional qualification (CFA, CFA IMC, CAIA, ACCA, ACA, CIMA) is preferable but not essential.
· Experience with AIFMD regulation is preferable, UCITS knowledge also helpful.
· Familiarity with different investment strategies and Structures employed in the alternative asset class.
· The ability to translate legislation and Central Bank requirements into practical processes.
· Strong personal integrity and the ability to demonstrate this in a collegiate and challenging environment, a proven ability to combine initiative with team working.
· Exceptional attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and an ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
· Enhanced annual leave
· Great team environment
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Bonus Scheme
· Pension Contribution
· Flexible Working / Hybrid working
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Travel Tax Saver Scheme
· EAP Scheme
· Educational Assistance
· Income Protection scheme
· Life Assurance
· Activity clubsApply for this role