Client Relationship Officer
The Client Relationship Officer - Private Wealth, has responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of companies and trusts from formation to closure in accordance with company policy and such other responsibilities as Management shall from time to time determine.
- Independently manage a busy portfolio of companies and trusts
- Process correspondence and administrative matters from intermediaries, clients and external service providers relating to the assigned portfolio of trusts and partnerships
- Schedule and organise client/board meetings including the preparation and distribution of documentation. Interpreting these documents updating trust and company records, statutory registers and other documents as required
- Prepare and file documents with government agencies and regulatory bodies in a timely manner so as not to incur penalties
- Review and comment upon unit trust documentation through to transaction completion
- Carry out reviews on the assigned portfolio of trusts and companies and to escalate issues and opportunities identified thereby
- Prioritise client requests (24 hours response time) and attending to general correspondence with the Registrar of Companies, Registrar of Trusts, CIMA, attorneys and third-party service providers. Including the development of effective working relationships with all parties.
- Produce monthly aged debt reports, monitoring and chasing invoices as appropriate with the aim of minimising receivables
- Assist with the collection of know your client (“KYC”) information, including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on clients and service providers in liaison with the Compliance department
- Maintain the NavOne /ViewPoint client database and to assist with the on-going task of maintaining the database’s integrity
- Provide general assistance and assist with ad hoc projects as requested by the direct supervisor, BUM, BUD or Management
Do you have what our clients want?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in company administration
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory requirements and local law relevant to administration of corporate structures, knowledge on the types of trust and corporate entities within the Cayman islands
- Working knowledge of FATCA and CRS
- Understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations and best practices
- Experience in successfully liaising with clients via telephone, email and face to face meetings
- Experience in successfully working as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience with NavOne, ViewPoint and Laserfiche software is advantageous
Call to action
We have the local knowledge and on-the ground presence that our clients need to succeed.
Intertrust professionals have the drive and ability to get things done while applying high standards in their work. Join our team and interact with colleagues and clients from all over the world and become part of a diverse and international group.
If this position interests you, please apply directly via the ‘apply’ button, providing us with your CV and cover letter.Apply for this role