Assistant Manager, Project Management
Implementation Specialist (Assistant Manager)
Department: Function / SBU: Products and Change Mgmt. (PCM)
Vacancy type: Permanent
Shift: EMEA shift 12pm – 9pm
As an Implementation Specialist, you would be a part of the Products and Change Management (PCM) team, who reports to the Assistant Vice President. You will work with a team that values you as a unique individual and aspires to bring out your best qualities. You will gain a deeper understanding of the fundamental tasks carried out by the world's top fund houses in this dynamic role, which also offers plenty of room for growth. You will also be able to expand your knowledge base and develop new skills as a result of the client service company's expanding clientele. You can also enroll for courses given by our learning and development team to advance your career.
Responsibilities you are expected to handle during onboarding phase:
- Gain an elaborate understanding of the BPM application proprietary to Intertrust Group.
- Learn about associated technologies that work in tandem with our BPM application
- Parse through induction programs, domain trainings, on-the-job trainings / exercises.
- Gain exposure to key contacts in different business lines that we support.
- Gain understanding of business and client relationships.
- At a high level, understand technology architecture and service landscape.
- Last but not the least, evolve as a team player with positive attitude and go-getter spirit.
Responsibilities you are expected to handle (independently) post onboarding phase:
- Deliver on internal and external process implementations
- Understand our services and processes and work with Business SMEs on process design
- Co-ordinate with Business SMEs and other teams
- Conduct UAT sessions and handhold end users in using the application
- Conduct end user training and product walkthroughs
- Manage process changes i.e., definition, process owners, timelines, resources
- Troubleshoot production issues and manage queries from business users / clients.
- Work closely with product BAs and technology on feature development and testing.
- Define and align with the KRAs and larger team objectives
- Post graduate/MCA/MMS/B.E.
- 8 + years’ experience in Capital Markets in Technology or Change Management projects
- Techno-functional expertise in BFSI or corporate administration
- Knowledge on process modelling and process improvement initiatives
- Ability to manage projects independently and delight customers.
- Out of the box thinking and a creative mindset
- Feisty knowledge of MS Office, expertise in Excel and Visio
- Fluent and concise communication skills, of course with impact.
- Inquisitiveness and the courage to ask smart and compelling questions.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role