Chief of Staff
Chief of Staff
We are looking for a Chief of Staff to join our team in the Netherlands. In this role you will be providing support to the MD and management team in creating presentations and various other reports. You will also be tracking progress of various projects and the implementation thereof.
As the Chief of Staff, you will track progress (and where appropriate own) strategic initiatives from design/development through to successful execution under the guidance of the MD (or senior leaders in the Management Team). You will assist and communicate with executives in decision-making, program management, and initiative implementation.
- Improve current processes, in particular reporting, and coordinate organizational procedures for optimized efficiency and productivity.
- Coordinate an array of administrative tasks from analyzing meeting minutes, generating or managing action points, planning and coordinating delivery on agenda items (including preparation of presentations/papers) for key meetings such as MT and Supervisory Board.
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders for increased efficiency and effective responsiveness, and help to define new operational strategies, working with senior leaders on special projects.
- Serve as a point of contact, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of colleague communications.
- Oversee key deliverables through collaboration with senior management and department leaders.
- Coordinate and monitor data analysis, and (co) develop robust MI reporting.
- Bachelor or University degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in consulting or business with a focus on process improvement initiatives, ideally technology implementation on regulatory programs.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Proven success in a project coordination role.
- Experience with business planning and budget management.
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- Good experience with data analysis.
- Nimble business mind with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Strong project reporting skills, with a focus on interdepartmental communication.
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills.
- Exceptional organizational and people skills – you are a true connector.
- You are versatile, with a growth mindset, committed to continuous professional development.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Zweder van Hovell via Zweder.firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply for this role