Department: Risk & Compliance
Vacancy type: Permanent
We are looking for a Compliance Officer to join the Risk & Compliance team within Risk & Compliance Netherlands.
In this role you will provide advice and guidance to the Intertrust Netherlands service lines, including in particular, the compliance review of new business and risk re-assessment, and assume responsibility for the performance of 2nd Line of Defence monitoring activities.
- Lead the provision of compliance and regulatory advice and guidance to Intertrust Netherlands businesses active in non-trust services. This includes our PSD2 and AIFM licensed entities. Independent advice will be based on internal policies and procedures, and Dutch regulatory requirements;
- Deliver on the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme;
- Follow regulatory trends, keep track of changes to laws and regulations relevant to the relevant Intertrust activities, and ensure these are incorporated in the respective internal policies;
- Carry out 2nd line testing of key processes and on compliance with Wtt, PSD 2 and/or AIFMD requirements (as applicable) and report on findings to senior stakeholders;
- Ensure all allocated tasks are proactively managed to resolution;
- Be an expert in the allocated field of responsibility, being able to provide independent and fact-based advice to client teams;
- Promote common compliance standards across Intertrust Netherlands and service lines;
- Raise awareness for Compliance risks and the 3 Lines of Defence roles & responsibilities;
- Maintain good relationships with the client teams offering guidance and development when required.
- 5+ years of experience in a 2nd line role within the Compliance department of a regulated financial institution;
- Good understanding of the services provided, potential risks and mitigants;
- Excellent time management and ability to work under pressure;
- Excellent command of English required. In addition, Dutch knowledge of advantage;
- Self-motivated and able to work without close supervision;
- Demonstrated effective communicator;
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team;
- Holding a relevant compliance-related qualification.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Anna Regina Ybema via AnnaRegina.Ybema@intertrustgroup.comApply for this role