Assistant Manager - Company Secretary - FTC
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
To be part of a team with the aim to provide general Corporate Secretarial services combined with the personal time efficient service expected by our high net worth clients and support in respect of policies and procedures.
• Renewal of all regulatory registrations and the filing of statutory returns
• Submission of annual accounts of Intertrust Jersey companies to the relevant registrars and regulators
• Compilation and submission of regulatory filings for key personnel within the Intertrust Group
• Safekeeping of trustee and Intertrust Group company minutes
• Maintenance and management of authorised signatory lists
• Management of the appointment and resignation of directors of Intertrust Group companies
• Formation of in-house Companies
• Preparing Share Certificates and Stock Transfer Forms
• Typing minutes and providing associated documents to open bank accounts
• Annual Validations
• Arrangement of governance board/committee meetings as required
• Collation of agenda items for Intertrust Jersey companies’ board meetings
• Preparation of company minutes and ensuring relevant action points are followed up and closed as agreed
• Collation and preparation of board packs for governance board/committee meetings as required
• Provision and updating of Corporate documentation as required
• Share Transfers and Returns of Allotment
• Terminations including Liquidations, Dissolutions, Transfers Out and Strike-Offs
• Preparation of Director/Secretary Certificates
• Preparation of correspondence as required
• Powers of Attorney
• Obtaining Notarised and/or Legalised Documents
• Alterations to Company M&A’s including Change of Name, Alteration of Capital
• Sealing and Certifying documents and extracts of Minutes as necessary
• Preparation of Certificates of Incumbency
• Requesting documents from HM Greffier and various Agents
• Drafting and amending polices and procedures as required
• Provision of training in respect of new and amended policies and procedures as required
• Collation and preparation of board packs for policies and procedures committee
• Undertaking Projects
• Changes to directors, officers, shareholders and beneficial owners, advising appropriate authorities accordingly and updating records
• Attendance at governance board/committee meetings in order to provide support as required
• Work with the other teams to delegate tasks and take ownership of service delivery and ensure deadlines on projects/tasks are achieved within agreed timelines
• Drive personal development using all the resources available at Intertrust to achieve success
• To ensure that Jersey anti money laundering and terrorist financing regulations are complied with to the extent required by your role, especially in respect of the reporting of suspicious activity or transactions, client due diligence and record keeping
• Relevant Qualification (e.g. ICSA)
• Attention to detail, the ability to work without supervision and under pressure is required, together with a proactive attitude generally towards the day to day activities
• Maintenance of electronic statutory record systems
• Filing, including electronic records
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
• Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
• We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role