Assistant Vice president
Assistant Vice President Prime Broker services- Middle office
Department: Fund services Middle office
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: US Shift NY Time zone.
We seek to hire a AVP for Prime broker services to join the Middle office Team at Chennai. This person will have a variety of responsibilities within the Operations team client centric.
The main objective of the individual is to work closely with the senior management team & stakeholders across different departments and help gather the requirements to build an Ideal office model & support in delivering the same. The role requires strong Prime Broker services, House Margins, SBL Margins, Structure financing concepts, Fixed income business, analytical ability, observations, business requirement gathering, Excel, communication, The successful candidate will be expected to work towards converting identified offices into role model offices across various jurisdictions of Intertrust Group and collaborate with our internal stakeholders across the businesses & technology teams.
- You would be expected to manage the Middle Office & Treasury Operations of our clients (Hedge Funds)
- You will have to provide customized treasury / Middle office solutions on a need-to-need basis
- To be able to understand and discuss the functional requirements with the BA and IT Team
- To be able to participate and provide viable Business solutions for the applications built for Treasury Operations.
- Must have knowledge of the Hedge Fund and Prime Broker business and their relationship with each other.
- In-Depth understanding of the Treasury and Middle Office Operations.
- Must be able to decipher and understand the Prime Broker rate sheets and agreements.
- Must have experience and understanding of PB Margin and PB Financing
- Must be able to calculate Prim Broker Margins independently.
- Ability to connect the dots across various change projects and bring synergies
- Graduation in Finance MBA with 12 to 14 years of experience in PB services
- Good analytical skills to work on capital market products
- Ability to anticipate and provide solutions to accounting, reporting inquiries and operational problems
- Fluency in English and excellent articulation skills to present own views while dealing with various client requirements
- Ability to work well in teams and manage relationships with stake holders
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, managing expectations along the way
- Aptitude to work on multiple proprietary systems/ applications
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Intertrust Group has its global Headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Shares in the capital of Intertrust Group are publicly traded at the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange. Intertrust is an international trust and management company with over EURO 564.5 million total consolidated revenue in 2020, over 4000 employees in 45+ offices worldwide (600 employees in the Dutch Headquarters). The company is working intensively on digitalization and automation of its operational purposes, while also launching a new and fully digital client portal in 2021.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV with us!Apply for this role