Business Review Analyst
Business Review Analyst
Location: Cayman Islands
Department: Compliance – KYC
Vacancy type: Permanent
As a member of the Business Review Unit, you will be required to support the business by obtaining and maintaining client due diligence (CDD) information to ensure Intertrust Cayman is fulfilling its legal and regulatory obligation.
Intertrust is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. The Company has more than 3,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. Intertrust delivers high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market, and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. The Company works with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals, and family offices.
- Ensure receipt of client due diligence documentation, monitor and follow-up with Relationship Managers on outstanding CDD
- Review documentation for potential, new and existing client entities and relevant parties and make AML risk assessment in line with Intertrust policies and procedures
- Conduct detailed research to confirm the regulatory status of companies and individuals for all new applicants for business and related parties
- Create, review and maintain master files in the ViewPoint database on all relevant parties to ensure all compliance-related information is current, accurate, and complete
- Liaise with the Business to provide support and guidance in regard to CDD requirements and ad hoc queries
- Review and remediate screening results and escalate adverse findings to the Risk and Compliance Department
- Assist with time-sensitive ad hoc projects through to completion
- University Degree and/or AML/CTF specific training/qualification
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a compliance role
- Understanding of compliance reporting principles and corporate governance
- Knowledge of relevant local AML Regulations and best practices
- Experience in reviewing and analysing data with strong attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Commercially driven, to work in fast paced and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated, can work well both independently and in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with ViewPoint, World Check and Laserfiche are essential
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
If this position and our diverse and growing company appeals to you, check the full details and apply via our Intertrust Careers Website at careersatintertrustgroup.com.Apply for this role