Assistant Relationship Manager
Assistant Relationship Manager
Department: Capital Markets, Intertrust
Vacancy type: Permanent
As an Assistant Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the company secretarial, legal, corporate and administrative affairs for large multinational client companies in the variety of industries including Real Estate, Securitisation and Finance leasing, Retail Products and Services. You will also be required to assist the wider team with day to day administration activities.
Legal and Corporate Secretarial services
· Management of all company secretarial obligations for allocated Irish domiciled entities
· Maintenance of company secretarial records to include updating Minute Books and Statutory Registers
· Maintenance of client entity files, manage large amount of client documents and data
· Acting as a main point of contact for client companies, their boards of directors and liaise with external stakeholders to include lawyers and auditors
· Ensuring the proper handling of corporate and financial transactions of clients, including but not limited to incorporation, liquidation, migration and deal closings
· Ensuring all other statutory compliance requirements and deliverables under the Companies Act are met
· Attendance at board and shareholder meetings, recording and circulating minutes and action points arising
· Ensuring that all annual returns are filed within the required deadlines and that all AGMs are held before the required deadlines
· Ensuring that all Companies Registration Office filings are made to reflect changes to the client companies
· Arranging for the execution of large number of documents
· Onboarding of new client entities under guidance and supervision of senior team members
· Drafting and reviewing Intertrust and various transaction parties’ services agreements and ancillary documents under guidance and supervision of senior team members
· Communication and coordination with clients as well as all internal and external parties concerned on the client companies in the allocated portfolio
· Promoting client service-oriented culture by timely responses to client requests, personal attention to detail, complaint follow up and monitors the professionalism in communication with clients, colleagues and intermediaries
· Maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients and intermediaries under the supervision and guidance of senior team members
· Adhering to the Intertrust client acceptance process and procedures and executes periodic review of client files to ensure ongoing compliance
· Active monitoring of transaction of the companies under management in accordance with the transaction monitoring process and procedure
· Critically analyzing the transactions and activities of the client entities
Administration Activities (Support)
· Process a high volume of legal/company secretarial documentation for the Capital Markets team.
· Liaising directly with internal staff/ Directors and external parties such as the client, lawyers, servicers etc.
· High level review of legal/company secretarial documentation for typos, grammatical errors and reconciliation against a cover sheet
· Arranging for execution of documentation to include solicitors to attend the office or visit Department of Foreign Affairs
· Ensure documentation is executed correctly and within quick turnaround times
· Printing, scanning, couriers, post, document filing, email management
· Assisting the Capital Markets team with ad hoc projects
· Escalation of queries and issues in a timely manner
· Our ideal candidate is someone who has at least 2-3 years’ experience as a company secretary in a corporate services provider or in-house environment and prior experience in working in similar corporate service provider role.
· Preferably studying towards an ICSA qualification but not required.
· Degree in Business, Law or Accounting
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Excellent organizational and administrational skills
· Minute taking skills
· Adaptable - comfortable with handling a range of tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Fluency in English
· Proactive - ability to work under own initiative without direction, to work alone and as part of a team.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package such as;
· Enhanced annual leave
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Bonus Scheme
· Pension Contribution
· Flexible Working / Hybrid working
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Travel Tax Saver Scheme
· EAP Scheme
· Educational Assistance
· Income Protection scheme
· Great team environment
· Life Assurance
· Activity ClubApply for this role