Senior Associate, Product Control
Senior Associate, Product Control
Location: Bangalore / Mumbai
Department: Fund Services
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Product Control team is responsible to Produce daily (T-0) desk PL including commentaries, investigate Flash/Formal differences and review daily, monthly and yearly P&L
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gain in-depth understanding of provisioning and independent price testing controls and processes and perform detailed review of the working files.
- Perform detailed review of month end adjustments
- Liaise with valuation expert on modelling appropriateness and other technical/booking issue
- Review P&L attributions and prepare commentaries and other MI
- Ensure the maintenance of a strong internal control environment
- A candidate should demonstrate strong conceptual knowledge around the capital market products (Exchange traded vs OTC).
- Good understanding on products valuations
- Hands on knowledge & experience in all the 5 Asset class supporting OTC Derivative products on both Buy/Sell Side
- Exposure in products such as TRS,IRS,CDS,Repo’s,Forwards&FX
- High level of numeracy and literacy, attention to detail and well developed analytical skills
- Being a SME, handling critical client queries with regards to derivative pricing and valuation
- Implementation of new products within the portfolio
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate across multiple regions.
- Preferred CFA, FRM or master’s in finance & Accounting.
- 2-8 years of experience in Fund Operations or Derivative Trading Industry
- Experience in working across country lines and operating in a global, multinational organization, ideally in a matrix structure.
- Demonstrable accomplishments relating to organizational change activities in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work in global shifts (APAC)
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Intertrust Group has its global Headquarters in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Shares in the capital of Intertrust Group are publicly traded at the Euronext Amsterdam Stock Exchange. Intertrust is an international trust and management company with over EURO 564.5 million total consolidated revenue in 2020, over 4000 employees in 45+ offices worldwide (600 employees in the Dutch Headquarters). The company is working intensively on digitalization and automation of its operational purposes, while also launching a new and fully digital client portal in 2021.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV with us!Apply for this role