Senior Financial Account Manager
Financial Account Manager
Location: Netherlands (hybrid)
Department: Corporate Services, Fund Services or Capital Market Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
As Senior Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business, maintaining and providing strength to Intertrust Group’s brand position in assigned Western Europe countries, including The Netherlands.
As Senior Financial Account Manager at Intertrust you have the opportunity to lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of our team will be incredibly diverse, including working with complex international clients and structures and supporting team members towards positive results.
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports;
- Working closely with our Financial Account Managers and company lawyers as well as with external accountants, law firms and tax advisors;
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements;
- Supporting and mentoring a talented team of junior and medior financial account managers.
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Have at least 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Have strong communication and leadership skills;
- Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance structures;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- Work experience in trust services a plus.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply for this role
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Lucien Kraag Lucien.email@example.com or call/Whats-up via: 0639274992.