Location: Netherlands (hybrid)
Department: Capital Market Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
As a Company Lawyer at Intertrust you will have the opportunity to be an active contributor of our global team. Your responsibilities will be as diverse as the international clients you will be working with and advising. The position combines individual ownership with shared team responsibility in a dynamic, work environment. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present plenty of new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
Company Lawyers play a critical role in the success of our business. Your typical day will see you working on a wide range of diverse and varied projects, including:
- Strategically advising our clients and potential clients. You will be responsible for analyzing and interpreting documents, regulations and procedures relating to our clients’ legal and fiscal opportunities;
- Evaluating our integrated products and solutions as well as setting up and managing corporate and private legal structures;
- Acting as an intermediate between all relevant stakeholders internally and externally;
- Participating as a core member of our team and help sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in (Dutch) Law ideally in Corporate or Commercial Law;
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years working experience;
- Have proven international experience in financial services, corporate or commercial law, tax or trust environment;
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Are driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken. Dutch language is considered as an advantage.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Apply for this role
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Bastiaan Zoetemeyer: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/Whats-up via 0639275250.