Senior Company Lawyer
Senior Company Lawyer
Location: Netherlands (hybrid)
Department: Corporate Services, Fund Services or Capital Market Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
As a Senior Company Lawyer at Intertrust your responsibilities as a core member of the team will be incredibly diverse and include strategy, structuring and managing a broad portfolio of international clients. We have a very open structure designed to continuously challenge and present new opportunities for personal and professional growth at all levels.
As our Senior Company Lawyer, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for managing the portfolios of our clients and guide them on international structuring. Your typical day will see you working on wide range of diverse and dynamic projects, including:
- Working closely with our clients to structure their lease, finance, securitization, bond issues, holding structures and private equity funds as well as corporate governance;
- Guiding our clients through more complex legal issues;
- Collaborating with colleagues in Finance;
- Maintaining accurate legal records;
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business;
- Helping us sustain our strong reputation as a leading provider in trust and corporate services;
- Actively coaching medior and junior team members.
- You have a real passion for what you do and why you do it;
- You want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Driven, confident, flexible and engaged;
- Masters/Bachelors degree in (Dutch) Law (Corporate, Fiscal, Notary or Private Law is a plus) with a minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience.
- (future) Leader/manager who can support, encourage and develop more junior colleagues;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- Proven experience in financial services;
- Desire to work with different cultures.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Shahrzad Abedini via Shahrzad.Abedini@intertrustgroup.com.Apply for this role