Graduate Talent Programme - Legal
Graduate Talent Programme - Legal
Department: Corporate Services, Fund Services or Capital Market Services
Vacancy type: Permanent
Our Graduate Talent Programme will empower you with the knowledge and experience you’ll need to service and delight our international clients. Grow with Intertrust Group.
In the programme you’ll get the chance to show what you're made of and explore the possible career steps within our organisation. You’ll learn where your talents lie and how you can best apply them in your daily work.
The programme is designed for young professionals who’d like to focus on their personal growth within a dynamic and international work environment. Be ready. Be Intertrust.
Intertrust' Group's Graduate Talent Programme prepares you over a 12-month period for a position in one of our Legal teams. At the end of the programme you'll be a fully trained Professional Company Lawyer and all set for a brilliant career within our organisation.
The following elements are interwoven into the programme:
- A flying start in the first week with diverse trainings and a night away with other young professionals starting at the same time as you;
- For 20% of your working week, you’ll get the opportunity to follow training courses tailored to your personal and professional development. Think of specific trust knowledge sessions, soft skills training and intervision moments;
- On the job training guided by colleagues around you;
- Team rotations every four months, giving you the opportunity to gain experience within three different disciplines over the year;
- Informal activities organised throughout the year with other young professionals in your group;
- The programme is officially recognised by the industry association HQ, allowing you to directly obtain your BOTO I qualification at the end of the programme.
The right fit for you?
As a person you’re curious and entrepreneurial. You’re a team player and enjoy working with colleagues and business partners from different disciplines to help delight our international customers. You like diversity in your work, can take on different tasks and are good at working with deadlines. Furthermore, you find it important to develop yourself and you’re looking for opportunities to make an impact in our organisation.
In addition, you have at least the following:
- A (nearly) completed WO education in Dutch (corporate) law (preferably business law, notarial law, private law);
- A maximum of two years of work experience;
- Communication skills (written and spoken) in Dutch and English;
- Availability for 40 hours per week from September 2022.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means working in a dynamic, international and ambitious organisation. After successfully completing our Graduate Talent Programme, you’ll have the right skills and knowledge to make great career steps in a short time.
Through our local and global Intertrust Academies, you’ll have excellent opportunities to continue working on your professional and personal development. During the programme, we offer a competitive salary with good benefits. After successful completion of the programme, a permanent contract will be offered.
If we’ve inspired you to be a part of our Graduate Talent Programme and you can't wait to get started with us, then we'd like to invite you to apply by sending us your CV + motivation letter!
Our application and selection procedure consists of the following steps:
- A CV and motivation letter;
- An online assessment for shortlisted candidates;
- A selection day for shortlisted candidates.
You can apply from 1 March 2022 until 15 May 2022.
If you have questions about the programme or applying, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this role