Administrator - Executive Compensation Services
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
We want to grow future leaders and our highly experienced department is looking to recruit ambitious and forward-thinking individuals with strong technical backgrounds in trust administration and/or compensation structures. We are looking for individuals with experience in managing and mentoring others, who want a career that is challenging and offers an opportunity to specialise in a growing area.
As an Administrator you would have a varied workload focused on providing exceptional customer service including but not limited to client communications, preparing resolutions for the trustee, instructions to intermediaries, payments, updating registers, updating trust records, as well as maintaining and updating our online administration portals. Technical affinity and good data management skills, together with Excel experience would be advantageous.
- Effectively assist in the administration of a portfolio of clients, working to tight deadlines when needed, taking on additional administration tasks to support other team members
- Effectively manage and prioritise your daily work activities
- Communicate openly and honestly with clients and team members. Ensuring all client requests are dealt with promptly and our client service standards are maintained
- Ensure client records are clearly, accurately, and consistently updated with all correspondence and ensure client records are updated promptly to reflect transactions undertaken on the structures
- Comply with relevant regulatory requirements and at all times adhere to ITG policies and procedures
- Committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, the team, and clients
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team and establish good relationships with all stakeholders
- Good academic background
- Competent with Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- A desire to learn and grow in their role with Intertrust
- To be working towards or considering a professional qualification e.g. ACA/ACCA/ICSA/STEP
About Intertrust Group, a CSC Company
We are the premier global business, legal, and financial services company providing knowledge-based solutions to clients worldwide. We have locations and capabilities in more than 140 jurisdictions in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Middle East, with more than 7,500 employees. We are the business behind business®.
What we offer you
Working with us means entering a dynamic, international, and growth-oriented company. Diverse teams give us a competitive advantage and drive innovation. We’re committed to attracting, developing, and retaining talented people who create an environment where everyone is valued and respected. Intertrust Group, a CSC company, is an equal opportunity employer.
- Intertrust Group is a great place to work with smart and dedicated people.
- We offer challenging work and career opportunities. Many positions are filled with internal moves and employee referrals.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV and optional cover letter. For more information about this position, please contact Chloe Minson via HRJersey@intertrustgroup.com.
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing non-discrimination in employment.Apply for this role