Application Security Manager
Application Security Manager
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: 12 PM – 9 PM
As an Application Security Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that any software developed or acquired meets high & stringent standards of security enforced for Intertrust Group while enabling rapid innovation to meet customers’ ever-changing needs.
- Integrating security tools, standards and processes into the product life cycle (PLC).
- Improving and supporting application security tool deployments including static analysis and runtime testing tools.
- Improving and maintaining secure development standards.
- Supporting the incident response and architecture review processes whenever application security expertise is needed.
- Managing annual penetration testing services, including both expert consulting and managed services.
- Providing manual penetration testing and standards gap analysis services to internal business and technology partners.
- Managing application framework and perimeter security improvement projects.
- Integrating threat modelling practices into the product life cycle.
- Providing security requirements for test‐driven design.
- Producing metrics reporting the state of application security programs and performance of development teams against requirements.
Education, Skills & Competencies
- Education Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science preferred
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification along CEH will be added benefit
- Minimum 12-15 years’ Experience
- Experience in RFP/DDQ/Audits would be an added advantage
- Candidates must be able to approach application security from the perspective of risk management.
- Demonstrable ability to influence decision‐making processes at all levels of a large organization.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidates must be able to explain all vulnerabilities and weaknesses in the OWASP Top 10, WASC TCv2, and CWE 25 to any audience, and discuss effective defensive techniques.
- Familiarity with industry standards and regulations including PCI, FFIEC, SOX, and ISO27001 is desired.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role