Vacancy type: Permanent
The main purpose of this role is to support the senior staff of the AIFM. This is an opportunity to be part of the development of the AIFM and to contribute to its expansion and strategic growth. The person will assist in the monitoring of the AIFs under management on a day-to-day basis and contribute to the monitoring processes and framework in the AIFM. They will be responsible for coordinating and involving both internal and external stakeholders where required. The Analyst will also support the business development and strategy development for the AIFM, and he/she will develop sound relationships with the Global Sales team, Global Marketing team and the Funds Service line team, to fully understand the AIFM service offering, regulatory and investment asset class parameters. The successful candidate will be exposed to all aspects of the management process and will play an important role in ensuring the oversight and governance framework is implemented and maintained.
· Produce scheduled and adhoc reporting relating to the portfolios and strategies managed.
· Execute on the governance and oversight framework as directed by the Senior Managers.
· Daily, Monthly & Quarterly review of portfolio information from the Fund Administrator and Investment Managers.
· Ownership for managing designated projects to completion, this involves significant engagement with internal and external groups
· Engage with internal groups including but not limited to Finance, Accounting, Client Coverage, Investment Oversight, Risk Oversight and Legal & Compliance to distribute and receive information in respect of AIFs managed
· Assisting in the preparation of Board reporting papers as delegated by the Senior Managers.
· Prepare the relevant material for the different committee meetings
· Responsible for Liquidity and Cash management tasks on an ongoing basis.
· Responsible for drafting and updating procedures on an ongoing basis.
· Support the team complete the quarterly Annex IV filings
· Support and understand the compliance tool, Fund Axis and ensure that all data is up to date.
· Collaboration with aforementioned internal groups on the preparation of due diligence materials
We are looking for individuals who have:
· A 3rd Level degree in a related and relevant subject is required.
· Experience in a regulated environment, preferably gained within an AIFM or an Investment/Asset Manager or relevant experience in a Fund Administration or Depositary role also considered. (Not essential)
· Recognized relevant postgraduate degree or professional qualification or working towards such would be an advantage.
· An understanding of the AIFM Directive and other Fund Regulations
· Familiarity with different investment strategies and operational set ups employed in the alternative asset class
· Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
· A proven ability to combine initiative with team working
· Ability to engage at all levels, to address complex topics, to conduct meetings in a structured manner and to minute and circulate follow-up actions
· Exceptional attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication;
· Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
· Strong personal integrity and the ability to demonstrate this in a collegiate and challenging environment.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
Our office in Ireland was established in 2009 and has rapidly grown since then to a team of over 100 professionals engaged in the delivery of a comprehensive range of services which are uniquely tailored to client requirements. In line with our rapid expansion and growth objectives, we are now looking to recruit highly motivated individuals to join the Transfer Agency team within the Fund Administration service line.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits such as:
· Enhanced annual leave
· Great team environment
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Bonus Scheme
· Pension Contribution
· Flexible Working / Hybrid working
· Bike to Work Scheme
· Travel Tax Saver Scheme
· EAP Scheme
· Educational Assistance
· Income Protection scheme
· Life Assurance
· Activity clubsApply for this role