Associate – Client Onboarding
Location - Bangalore
Vacancy type- Permanent
• Conduct CDD & KYC documentation on prospective clients. Following internal policies & procedures for onboarding clients in different jurisdictions/globally.
• Sound understanding of the potential risks and performing risk classification for every client file. Record missing requirements as action points within internal systems, following standard input protocol.
• Carry out reviews on the assigned portfolio of companies, trusts, foundations and partnerships and to escalate issues/observations identified.
• Liaise with local business teams (onshore) informing them of missing requirements to facilitate collection, circulation among relevant teams, and storage within appropriate systems/applications.
• Monitoring of reporting to ensure adequate progress being made to close action points, escalating to local teams according to specific escalation cycle.
• Assist with the collection of know your client (“KYC”) information, including obtaining satisfactory due diligence on UBOs, directors, shareholders and partners in cooperation with the local teams.
• Review work carried out by the associates in the team, ensuring accuracy, efficiency and legally compliant deliverables.
• Perform client administration duties such identifying gaps in KYC data required, completing reviews of existing KYC data on the systems.
• Perform ad hoc client administration duties like prepare & review of tasks that an Associate is expected to perform.
• Minimum of 4 years of compliance experience in industry and/or professional practice.
• Demonstrable knowledge of various types of corporate, trust and partnership / fund structures and understanding the differences between each.
• Understanding of corporate governance, relevant local regulations, AML regulations and best practices.
• Process management skills.
• Understanding of KYC due diligence and corporate regulatory obligations, locally and globally.
• Qualified/partly-qualified CS (Company Secretary) or 3-year graduate degree in Law/ Commerce/ Administration or any related field.
• Proficiency in MS Office/ Excel and database management.
• An ability to work well in a team environment, independent, meticulous, pro-active, attention to detail, self-motivated and ability to adapt to new challenges.
• Communication Skills: effectively conveys information and expresses thoughts and facts coherently and fluent spoken English.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role