Associate / Senior Associate, Reconciliation + CFD
Department: Fund Accounting
Vacancy Type: Permanent
- Good knowledge and understanding of reconciliations processing (related to cash, position, trade) across all funds & instruments types (forex, equity, options, derivatives, swaps)
- Should be able to perform daily, monthly complex reconciliations independently
- Research and resolve reconciliation discrepancies/breaks
- Should be able to liaison with internal as well as external constituents for information
- Ensure to adhere quality SLA while performing reconciliations
- Verifying prices and income, rate of interest etc. depending upon the security being booked through Bloomberg or other market data services and provide appropriate back-ups
- Graduate / Post Graduate or similar (Preferably Accounting, Finance and Banking)
- Should have relevant fund accounting reconciliations
- Geneva experience would be added advantage
- Strong proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent organization and time management skills with ability to prioritize work and function with minimal guidance
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good understanding of Capital Market, Hedge Fund and Financial Instruments
- Strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills
- Should have ability to work independently and also in a team environment
- Candidates should be willing and flexible to work in any shifts
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Together as a team, we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please click “Apply for this role” to submit your CV with us!