Business Compliance Manager
Department: Client Due Diligence Team
Vacancy type: Permanent
Will you be the new Business Compliance Manager to join our Client Due Diligence (CDD) team within The Netherlands? The CDD team is responsible for all customer due diligence related compliance matters in cooperation with the client facing colleagues from the client units as well as the Center of Excellence in India.
As Business Compliance Manager you will be working with your team on client acceptance files. Process management, planning and quality assurance are important aspects of the role. Together with your team you are the first point of contact for Client Teams and for updates regarding the KYC process. You will be monitoring timelines and progress of the client acceptance file.
- Responsible for the quality of the files sent to Quality Control;
- Responsible for the planning and monthly completion of the number of files agreed on with the Client Teams and the CDD Team Director;
- Responsible for managing the education of the analysts;
- Responsible for the contact between the CDD Team and the Client Team;
- Responsible for managing the client outreach by the analysts. Client outreach will be timely, client friendly, to-the-point, and minimized in both number of times and numbers of questions.
- Minimum master’s degree in law, (other) relevant (master) degree which provides a sound basis for a Cluster Lead role and a minimum of 5 years working experience in corporate services industry;
- Managerial experience is preferred;
- In-depth knowledge, or interest to gain in-depth knowledge, in laws, regulations and procedures, in particular Wtt 2018, Wwft 2018 and Sanction regulations;
- Pragmatic but critical approach, attention to detail and problem-solving mentality;
- Excellent fluency in English, both verbal and in writing;
- Good drafting and planning skills.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What We Offer You
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Anna Regina Ybema via AnnaRegina.Ybema@intertrustgroup.com.Apply for this role