Corporate Secretarial Executive
Responsible for a portfolio of clientele which includes private and public limited companies and foreign companies in area of advisory and compliance work in relevant company legislations and regulations.
- Ensure statutory and compliance requirements are met.
- Attend board, board committee and general meetings to record the proceedings of such meetings, drafting and releasing announcements via SGXNet to the stock exchange as well as handling immigration related matters.
- Responsible for onboarding of new clients, ongoing monitoring and conducting client due diligence checks.
- Seeking out and maximizing ad-hoc revenue opportunities of the sub-team through interacting with the client contacts.
- Actively involved beyond the surface follow up on debtor’s management of client outstanding invoices.
- Support the Manager with the current works processes of the respective sub-team and portfolio to improve upon.
- To engage as relationship bridge between the client and the Compliance team on the various annual file review challenges in updating and verifying information needs as well manage the information needs optimally.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA) qualification or those pursuing, as well as Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce/Law with a minimum of 4 years relevant corporate secretarial experience
- Experience in handling SGX listed companies will be an advantage
- Meticulous individual with strong sense of responsibility, pro-active client servicing aptitude and basic commercial acumen
- Strong team player with positive working attitude, able to work independently and multi-task
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of Viewpoint will be an advantage
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role