Intern - Zug - Fixed term contract
As Intern at Intertrust in Zug you will have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the best minds in trust and corporate management services. You will become the pillar of a professional environment by listening to internal customers’ requests and delivering the best possible internal customer services experience. You will play a key role in the Zug office.
We are looking for a candidate who – over a period of eight months – is able to assist with projects concerning (but not limited to):
• Development of business continuity measures to include assisting with updating the business continuity manual
• Review and assist with updating the employee handbook
• Related human resources tasks
• Working with the team to digitise client, compliance, IT and Finance files
• Can start at short notice
• Is available for up to eight months
• Has command of verbal and written English and German
• Has working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
• Has good organizational skills and is detail-oriented
• Has an ability to manage work and prioritize effectively
• Possesses a strong internal customer service orientation
• Is actively engaged and committed to the collective work of the team
• A graduate who holds or working towards an accounting or legal degree
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact email@example.com
Intertrust Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, national origin, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, and genetics. Intertrust Group complies with all applicable laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.Apply for this role