Sr Software Engineer
Sr Software Engineer, Application Support
Location: Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Shift: 12 PM – 9 PM
Job Description for Application Support Engineer
- Relevant degree in computer engineering or Post graduation in computer application
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team and manage teams in all shifts
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
- Completing all tasks set by the supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Willingness to working in shifts including night shift
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or Master’s in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work as part of team.
- Should have worked in Production Support related functions for a minimum of 2 years
- Ability to manage teams across geographies
- Ability to work with minimum guidance.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.Apply for this role