HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Vacancy type: Permanent
We are looking for an hands-on HR Business Partner to join our local HR team in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. The HR Business Partner has a strategic role by embedding corporate HR strategy into day-to-day work and providing professional HR guidance and support to line managers and leaders with the objective of adding value to the business.
As an HR Business Partner, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Contribute to the business strategy by supporting leaders to identify, prioritize, and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures and processes;
- Support line managers in forecasting and planning their talent pipeline requirements, in line with both business and HR strategy;
- Review key business performance targets and their related talent implications with business leaders;
- Facilitate long-term initiatives aligned with the strategic agenda;
- Assist business unit leaders in providing employees with career development opportunities, that align with current and future performance standards;
- Develop and promote an ongoing feedback mindset within the firm to influence the continuous improvement of HR services and processes;
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when appropriate;
- Understand and solicit employee opinions and anticipate their needs and concerns;
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives to ensure compliance with local regulations;
- Identify and drive the sharing of best practices within the firm to facilitate continuous improvement;
- Identify new opportunities for HR to add value to the business;
- Have, as well as maintain, found knowledge of HR practices and key trends;
- Manage specific projects, as determined in the annual HR operational plan, and contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- A Bachelor or Master's degree in HR Management or related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant HR experience, ideally within the financial sector;
- Excellent knowledge of local labor laws as well as experience on employee relation matters;
- Experienced partner for line managers as well as business leaders, providing advice, solutions on HR issues and strategies;
- Good experience in Talent Management (talent review, talent pipeline etc.);
- The ability to develop clear, actionable steps in support of an overall business strategy;
- The ability to collect and synthetize large quantities of quantitative and qualitative data;
- The ability to engage, inspire and influence people along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong command of English;
- Experience with Workday is highly appreciated
- A friendly and open mindset, but that can be assertive when needed;
- The ability to be pro-active, enthusiastic, a team player and networker.
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,500 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer
Working at Intertrust Group means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company located at the amazing Edge West building at Amsterdam Sloterdijk.
We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. Our HR team is well connected with one another but plays also a pivotal role within the company, appreciated and recognized as an experienced business partner. We offer a market competitive salary and benefits, in line with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your cv and optional cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Shahrzad Abedini via Shahrzad.Abedini@intertrustgroup.com.Apply for this role